Post third child, Uma Thurman at peace
Los Angeles: Actress Uma Thurman no longer feels guilty about being a working mother and says that she is much more relaxed after her third child, Luna, who is two-years-old.
"I`ve finally gotten to a much more relaxed place. That`s the great part of growing up. You start to accept yourself. When I was younger and became a mother, I didn`t think I could do anything else and I was completely overwhelmed," the 43-year-old told the US OK! magazine.
"I`d feel guilty and afraid if I worked, and guilty and afraid about not working. So it`s awesome now to have another baby when you`re a grown up," contactmusic.com.
quotes Thurman as saying.
The "Nymphomaniac" star has a daughter, Mia (15) and son, Levon (12) with her former husband and actor Ethan Hawke. The actress has a two-year-old daughter Luna with fiance Arpad Busson, reports contactmusic.com.
It was reported that the actress got engaged to Busson for the second time in 2011 after calling off their first engagement in 2009.
The French billionaire has two sons with former supermodel Elle Macpherson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing