Richard Curtis wants to see Beatles perform
New Delhi: Director Richard Curtis wants to go back in time and watch popular band the Beatles perform live.
The Beatles was a four-piece band, known for bringing revolution in the musical scene.
If given a chance, Curtis, 57, would travel back to year 1964, when he was eight-year-old and watch the band members perform.
"When I was eight, I went and stood for three hours outside the Foresta Hotel in Stockholm and waited for the Beatles to come out on the balcony. They came out and they waved and then I went home and I think what I should have done was gone and queued for a ticket to their concert instead," Curtis said in a statement.
"I’d love to have seen them play. So, if I could have my one time travel wish, it would be that," he added.
Meanwhile, Curtis is ready with his time travel movie `About Time`, which stars Domhnall Gleeson and Rachael McAdams. It is set to release Oct 11 in India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law