Rihana assault incident was `biggest wake-up call` :Chris Brown
Melbourne: Chris Brown has claimed that his 2009 assault on former girlfriend and singer Rihanna was probably the biggest wake-up call of his life.
The 24-year-old singer told a UK publication that it made him realise that he had to stop acting like a little teenager, a crazy, wild young guy, News.com.au reported.
The ` With You ` hit maker asserted that he has learned a lot from the incident, which led to a sentence of six months community labour and five years probation.
Brown said that the incident triggered his mind to be more mature, to handle himself in situations, to avoid throwing tantrums and stop being a baby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India