Rihana assault incident was `biggest wake-up call` :Chris Brown
Melbourne: Chris Brown has claimed that his 2009 assault on former girlfriend and singer Rihanna was probably the biggest wake-up call of his life.
The 24-year-old singer told a UK publication that it made him realise that he had to stop acting like a little teenager, a crazy, wild young guy, News.com.au reported.
The ` With You ` hit maker asserted that he has learned a lot from the incident, which led to a sentence of six months community labour and five years probation.
Brown said that the incident triggered his mind to be more mature, to handle himself in situations, to avoid throwing tantrums and stop being a baby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!