Rihanna wishes out-of-jail Chris Brown well
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna reportedly wants former boyfriend and singer Chris Brown to "thrive" now that he is out of jail, but is keeping "major distance" between them.
The `Umbrella` singer is pleased Brown has been released from jail after serving 108 days for violating his probation, but is said to be keeping "major distance" between them, reportedly.
"As far as his being out of jail, I mean, `congratulations`, I guess. She certainly wants him to thrive and have a good life. She wishes him well but from a major distance," said a source.
The two dated from 2008 until he assaulted her in 2009, and although they reconciled a few times later, they finally split in 2012.
"They`re not together and that chapter of her life has been long and gone. She don`t hate the boy - yeah, he`s a boy - but she doesn`t hate him," said a source.
Brown was sent back to jail after being thrown out of court-ordered rehab in March but is said to be determined to stay on the right track now and he wants to be a better person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan is the greatest actor that we have in the country: Rishi Kapoor
- Totally Clooed! Karan Johar meets George Clooney; poses for a click!
- CONFIRMED! Aditi Rao Hydari to play 'Bhoomi' in Sanjay Dutt's comeback film
- Ajay Devgn sent an emotional message to Salman Khan - But why?
- Salman Khan's 'Tubelight' actress Zhu Zhu got THIS special present from the Khan of all seasons! Guess what?