Ringo Starr`s car up for auction
London: A rare car once owned by The Beatles drummer Ringo Starr is to go up for auction.
The Facel Vega tourer was bought by the Yellow Submarine vocalist at the Earls Court Motor Show for 5,570 pounds in 1964 and he owned it for four years, reported Daily Star.
The car, one of only two made with a larger engine than the usual Facel model, is expected to sell for 350,000 pounds when it is sold by London auction house Bonhams on December 1.
Its current owner is French and has the vehicle insured for 500,000 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!