Robin Gibb`s grandson to be named after him
London: Singer Robin Gibb`s, son RJ has decided to name his first baby boy as Robin, as a tribute to his father.
Robin lost his battle with cancer last year on May 12. RJ and his girlfriend Megan Golub are expecting a baby boy and the couple have decided to name him Robin, reported Contactmusic.
"Now that I am about to become a dad myself, my sadness has been overtaken by sheer happiness. Losing dad was devastating and I could never have imagined feeling (happy like this) during the months after he died.
"We were not just father and son, but best friends. Dad loved children, and would have been thrilled at having a grandchild, and it`s such a shame that he won`t be there to hold the baby. Of course, when the baby arrives we will still miss Dad as much as we do now, but the wonderful thing is that his presence is still here."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'