Rupert Grint tries luck at Bingo
London: Actor Rupert Grint was spotted playing Bingo in Hertfordshire.
Bingo is apparently the favourite pastime for the 24-year-old “Harry Potter” star and he was seen trying his luck at it, reports dailystar.co.uk.
An onlooker said: “We couldn’t believe it when we saw him come in. He tried to be quite low-key and didn’t ask for any special treatment.”
"He stayed for two hours and played a couple of games, but didn’t win anything. We overheard him telling pals it was his favourite hobby,” the onlooker added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!