Rupert Grint tries luck at Bingo
London: Actor Rupert Grint was spotted playing Bingo in Hertfordshire.
Bingo is apparently the favourite pastime for the 24-year-old “Harry Potter” star and he was seen trying his luck at it, reports dailystar.co.uk.
An onlooker said: “We couldn’t believe it when we saw him come in. He tried to be quite low-key and didn’t ask for any special treatment.”
"He stayed for two hours and played a couple of games, but didn’t win anything. We overheard him telling pals it was his favourite hobby,” the onlooker added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya