Rupert Grint tries luck at Bingo
London: Actor Rupert Grint was spotted playing Bingo in Hertfordshire.
Bingo is apparently the favourite pastime for the 24-year-old “Harry Potter” star and he was seen trying his luck at it, reports dailystar.co.uk.
An onlooker said: “We couldn’t believe it when we saw him come in. He tried to be quite low-key and didn’t ask for any special treatment.”
"He stayed for two hours and played a couple of games, but didn’t win anything. We overheard him telling pals it was his favourite hobby,” the onlooker added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!