Ryan Reynolds wanted to be firefighter
Los Angeles: Actor Ryan Reynolds says before becoming an actor, he was keen to do something adventurous.
The 26-year-old, who has worked in movies like ‘Buried’, ‘The Proposal’ and ‘Green Lantern’, even made preparations to get into another profession, reports dailystar.co.in.
"When I was a kid, about 15 or 16, I did a year of a survival school in Canada called Trek. You do a year`s worth of school in two months and then you spend the remaining 10 months in the wilderness in British Columbia. You live in the Rocky Mountains, on glaciers. You have to set up camps and learn to feed yourself with nothing. It was really life-changing," The Globe magazine quoted Reynolds as saying.
"One of my brothers, who`s a cop, also does Search and Rescue stuff, so I was going to do that. Then I was going to join the Fire Department, but I couldn`t get in. So I was like, `I guess it`s off to LA I go`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and it is mighty impressive
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission