Salman Khan turns relationship advisor for Hrithik Roshan?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Hrithik Roshan, who separated from his wife (Sussanne ) of 13 years in December, is reportedly not in the best of his moods and understandably so.
The actor took to his official Facebook page on Tuesday to express his take on people’s reactions to his latest film’s (Krrish 3) Box Office collection. Nothing seems to be working for the Roshan, at least for the moment.
Hrithik had been in a relationship with Sussanne for over four years before marriage and has been left heartbroken since his separation from her. He sought Salman Khan’s advice to mend broken fences and reconcile with his estranged wife, a tabloid reported.
Surprisingly, the actor, who had earlier indulged in an ugly spat with Salman over his film ‘Guzaarish’, drove to Salman’s farmhouse in Panvel to share his feelings for Sussanne. And ironically, Salman, still a bachelor at 48, gave Hrithik advice and helped him deal with the heartache.
Now the question is, will Salman act as a guardian angel in uniting Hrithik and Sussanne?
Let’s hope for the best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA