Sandra Bullock locked herself after spotting alleged intruder
Los Angeles: New details about Sandra Bullock`s run-in with an alleged stalker reveal that the terrified actress locked herself in her bedroom before calling the police.
According to an affidavit, the actress called police after seeing a male "wearing a dark sweatshirt and dark pants" walk past her bedroom towards the third floor stairs, reportedly.
"She feared for her safety, closed and locked her door to her bedroom and called 911," the report said.
Bullock`s adopted son, Louis, was not present at the time of the incident. Police immediately arrested Joshua Corbett without any incident and, according to the report, he screamed out "Sandy" and "Sandy I`m sorry, please don`t press charges," before being arrested.
It was later determined by authorities that Corbett had entered Bullock`s home through a locked sunroom glass door on the ground floor.
A search warrant has uncovered evidence suggesting Corbett`s obsession with the Hollywood star.
Police say that they have recovered a notebook with handwritten love letters where Corbett calls himself Bullock`s husband.
Several firearms, rifles and handguns as well as a large amount of ammunition were also recovered from Corbett`s home.
Corbett has pleaded not guilty to felony charges of burglary, stalking and possession of a stockpile of weapons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Suyyash Rai, Kishwer Merchantt set to wed in December!
- Sushant Singh Rajput wants to work with Kangana Ranaut
- Shahid Kapoor gave EPIC reply to all those asking about his 'Padmavati' look!
- Anushka Sharma mesmerised by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s persona, not just her beauty
- Diwali 2016 schedule: Festivals and significance
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study