Sanjay Kapur makes his presence at Priya Sachdev`s show
New Delhi: Socialite Priya Sachdev grabbed eyeballs as she took to the ramp at the BMW India Bridal Fashion Week in a smoking hot red gown Saturday evening, while Delhi-based businessman Sanjay Kapur, who is said to be dating her, went clickety click while sitting in the front row.
Priya`s young and lovely daughter Safira couldn`t contain her excitement and cheered her mom, while Sanjay, who is Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor`s estranged husband, had his eyes set on Priya from the moment she entered the ramp.
Sanjay was married to Karisma for a decade before they went separate ways, and he has two children - daughter Samaira and son Kian - with her.
At the fashion event, he was seen wearing a casual black T-shirt, and he looked on keenly as Priya sauntered on the ramp showcasing an exquisite creation by jewellery brand Azva.
As soon as she entered, he held up his phone to click her photographs.
Priya, who was earlier married to Indian-American hotelier Vikram Chatwal, has a daughter from him. Her daughter was seen sitting one seat away from Sanjay, and they seemed comfortable interacting with each other.
Sanjay has so far denied being in a relationship with Priya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Raees-Kaabil clash: Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan set for big battle, Rakesh Roshan fumes over release date!
- Himesh Reshammiya and wife Komal split after 22 years!