Scarlett Johansson says technology drives her crazy
New Delhi: Scarlett Johansson, who has given her sultry voice to a self operating system in Spike Jonze-helmed ` Her`, has revealed that today`s technology drives her crazy.
The 29-year-old actress said that she doesn`t understand the need to `share` everything on social media, PVR Pictures reported.
The blonde beauty asserted that people almost exploit themselves in order to feel seen and she doesn`t even have a Facebook or a twitter account.
Johansson explained that she wouldn`t like telling everyone when she has her dinner or when she mails a letter.
She added that she would rather people had less access to her personal life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row