Scott Eastwood would have been a fireman if not an actor
London:Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood`s son Scott Eastwood says he would have become a fireman if he was not an actor.
The 27-year-old actor said if he had chosen a different career he would have done a job with challenges on a daily basis, reported Contactmusic.
"If I didn`t do this, I`d be a fireman; something super-active that challenges you and is different every day," he said.
The star said his father did not encourage him to have a career on screen.
"If anything, my dad was harder on me. My father never pressured any of [his children] to go into the movie business. All he ever said was, `Whatever you do, do your best at it.`", he said.
Scott is reluctant to star as a cowboy the role for which his father became famous in the 60s.
"I could`ve done a western years ago. I read a ton of scripts. The reality is that the new westerns are bad. I wanted to play against all that," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated