Scott Eastwood would have been a fireman if not an actor
London:Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood`s son Scott Eastwood says he would have become a fireman if he was not an actor.
The 27-year-old actor said if he had chosen a different career he would have done a job with challenges on a daily basis, reported Contactmusic.
"If I didn`t do this, I`d be a fireman; something super-active that challenges you and is different every day," he said.
The star said his father did not encourage him to have a career on screen.
"If anything, my dad was harder on me. My father never pressured any of [his children] to go into the movie business. All he ever said was, `Whatever you do, do your best at it.`", he said.
Scott is reluctant to star as a cowboy the role for which his father became famous in the 60s.
"I could`ve done a western years ago. I read a ton of scripts. The reality is that the new westerns are bad. I wanted to play against all that," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health
- 'Girl boss': Sushmita Sen's weekend getaway with her adorable daughters!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside