Search on for Maharana Pratap`s on-screen Chetak
Mumbai: The casting has begun for upcoming show ‘Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap’, with the auditions for horses for the role of Chetak, the 16th century Rajput ruler`s favourite steed.
"The horse will be well-trained. It`s been very difficult for producer Abhimanyu Singh to get that one horse whom he can make Chetak, as Chetak is the second most important character in the show," said a source.
The show, by Contiloe Productions, will roll out on Sony Entertainment Television. The date of its telecast is yet to be locked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'