Selena Gomez signs up with WME, Brillstein
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez has signed up with two new talent management firms.
The 21-year-old `Spring Breakers` star, who was earlier managed by her mother Mandy Teefey and stepfather Brian Teefey, signed with WME as well as Brillstein for managing her career, reportedly.
Gomez is seeking to move past her teen idol image and apparently wants to do more adult-oriented fare in film and music.
Gomez`s upcoming movie `Behaving Badly` is slated to release on September 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 schedule: Festivals and significance
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study