Selena Gomez signs up with WME, Brillstein
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez has signed up with two new talent management firms.
The 21-year-old `Spring Breakers` star, who was earlier managed by her mother Mandy Teefey and stepfather Brian Teefey, signed with WME as well as Brillstein for managing her career, reportedly.
Gomez is seeking to move past her teen idol image and apparently wants to do more adult-oriented fare in film and music.
Gomez`s upcoming movie `Behaving Badly` is slated to release on September 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dishoom movie review: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham are the new 'bade miyan chhote miyan'!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tiger Shroff writes to Government to protect tigers
- Bill Cosby drops breach Of contract lawsuit against accuser
- Dia Mirza directs film on tigers, nature conservation