Selena Gomez signs up with WME, Brillstein
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez has signed up with two new talent management firms.
The 21-year-old `Spring Breakers` star, who was earlier managed by her mother Mandy Teefey and stepfather Brian Teefey, signed with WME as well as Brillstein for managing her career, reportedly.
Gomez is seeking to move past her teen idol image and apparently wants to do more adult-oriented fare in film and music.
Gomez`s upcoming movie `Behaving Badly` is slated to release on September 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Iulia Vantur 'just friends' with Salman Khan? Full story inside
- Janmashtami 2016: Send these devotional TEXT MESSAGES to your loved ones right away!
- Govinda ala re! Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami to all—See inside
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show