Selena Gomez signs up with WME, Brillstein
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez has signed up with two new talent management firms.
The 21-year-old `Spring Breakers` star, who was earlier managed by her mother Mandy Teefey and stepfather Brian Teefey, signed with WME as well as Brillstein for managing her career, reportedly.
Gomez is seeking to move past her teen idol image and apparently wants to do more adult-oriented fare in film and music.
Gomez`s upcoming movie `Behaving Badly` is slated to release on September 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awesome! Taapsee Pannu gives a dose of royal purple to her gorgeous tresses! – See pic
- Karan Johar visits 'Befikre' sets, gets emotional cherishing 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' days!
- Sharing stage with Madhuri Dixit, 'a moment to cherish forever' for Lisa Haydon!
- Bipasha Basu just shared vignettes of 'mad love' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'! – View pics
- Madhuri Dixit finds 'Housefull 3' cast 'awesome'!