Selena Gomez signs up with WME, Brillstein
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez has signed up with two new talent management firms.
The 21-year-old `Spring Breakers` star, who was earlier managed by her mother Mandy Teefey and stepfather Brian Teefey, signed with WME as well as Brillstein for managing her career, reportedly.
Gomez is seeking to move past her teen idol image and apparently wants to do more adult-oriented fare in film and music.
Gomez`s upcoming movie `Behaving Badly` is slated to release on September 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui bags film starring Amitabh Bachchan
- What does Deepika Padukone have in store for us?