Selena Gomez tries to get Justin Bieber on track?
London: Singer Selena Gomez is reportedly trying her best to keep pop star and ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber out of bad habits.
The 21-year-old singer is said to be a positive influence on Bieber, who was arrested for driving under the influence last year, and his management wants Gomez to be around him, so that he is brought back on track, reported Contactmusic.
"The agents say it is good for her to be next to him, keep him out of the bad habits. They say she has been a positive influence for him. She`s doing all she can to get him on track," Ricardo, Gomez`s grandfather said.
Ricardo also opened up about his granddaughter`s two-week stint in rehab in January, which was thought to be for exhaustion, but he feels Gomez`s issues with Justin contributed to her seeking help.
"There was some pressure because (her career) is a lot of work. Plus, she was worried about Justin," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud