Shailene Woodley was self-conscious about being skinny
Los Angeles: `Divergent` star Shailene Woodley felt self-conscious about being skinny.
The 22-year-old actress, who gave a break-out performance playing George Clooney`s daughter in `The Descendants, says she has stopped caring about being thin.
"My whole life I`ve been so self-conscious about being skinny. And just recently I don`t care anymore," Woodley told.
"All insecurities are projected because of what you think others are saying about you, but they don`t really matter at all. My only real insecurities in high school were having such long legs and thick hair -- things I`m so very grateful for now."
The actress is enjoying growing up but says she is currently single.
"I just haven`t met anyone where I was like, `Wow I could definitely see myself spending a season of my life with you`. I don`t even know if humans are genetically made to be with one person forever."
Woodley, however, admires Clooney.
"He`s still one of my favorite human beings. The things he talks about in the press, like going to Africa, are about one-thirtieth of the things he does. My mom and George are probably the only two people I`ve ever met who are truly genuine givers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'