Shakira doesn`t need make-up artists
Los Angeles: Singer Shakira reveals she does her own make-up on US reality show `The Voice`, while her male counterparts have an army of make-up artists to tend to them.
The 36-year-old is currently a mentor on the show along with Usher, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
"I`m one of the only coaches who doesn`t have a make-up artist,” contactmusic.com quoted Shakira as saying.
This is nothing new for the “Hips Don`t Lie” singer, who claims she has always done her own make-up for all her music videos and photoshoots.
"I do my own make-up for my music videos and many of my pictures.I do have a few make-up artists that I like to work with occasionally, but most of the time I am my own make-up artist,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission