Shakira doesn`t need make-up artists
Los Angeles: Singer Shakira reveals she does her own make-up on US reality show `The Voice`, while her male counterparts have an army of make-up artists to tend to them.
The 36-year-old is currently a mentor on the show along with Usher, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
"I`m one of the only coaches who doesn`t have a make-up artist,” contactmusic.com quoted Shakira as saying.
This is nothing new for the “Hips Don`t Lie” singer, who claims she has always done her own make-up for all her music videos and photoshoots.
"I do my own make-up for my music videos and many of my pictures.I do have a few make-up artists that I like to work with occasionally, but most of the time I am my own make-up artist,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Tamil actress Varalaxmi reveals her 'casting couch' experience, writes 'stop disrespecting women'
- Vidya Balan in a Rajinikanth film?
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'