Sharon Osbourne`s temper trouble
London: Singer Sharon Osbourne, who is currently judging the auditions for British reality show `The X Factor`, has been asked to keep her anger in check.
The show`s management has reportedly already edited a lot of clips where the singer is seen losing her cool, and blasting them for delivering a bad performance, reports thesun.co.uk.
“Sharon has been on fine form. But so much has to be edited out as she keeps cursing on camera," a source said.
“Sometimes she becomes so involved she forgets to censor her language and swear words just pour out," the source added.
This could be a major problem when the auditions get over and the actual show begins.
“It could cause real problems when we get round to the live shows," a source said.
Earlier, Osbourne`s co-judge Louis Walsh also gave the show management a headache by turning up late for the shows.
They are accompanied by Simon Cowell and Nicole Scherzinger on the judging panel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!