Simon Cowell buys 850,000 pounds sports car
London: Media mogul Simon Cowell has reportedly swapped his chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce for a 850,000 pounds sports car.
The 53-year-old multi-millionaire TV producer bought a Caterham Seven, a road-legal track car sold without a roof, air-con, electric windows or even carpet, reported Sun online.
Cowell is said to have instantly fallen in love with the Surrey-based firm`s "boy`s toy" after test-driving it last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say