Simon Cowell`s lover`s ex-hubby opens up about losing her to him
London: Simon Cowell`s baby mama Lauren Silverman`s former husband has finally spoken out about the split, describing the experience of losing his wife to the music mogul as "fascinating, unexpected and shocking".
Andrew Silverman, who has an 8-year-old son with Lauren, said that though he had a difficult time after the break-up, he learned a lot about himself as an individual and the importance of family.
The property developer asserted that he also learnt to move forward in life.
Andrew continued saying that making sure their son Adam has a normal environment is the primary focus for both of them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Massive crowd erupts at Vadodara railway station to see Shah Rukh Khan; 2 injured in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'