Simon Cowell`s lover`s ex-hubby opens up about losing her to him
London: Simon Cowell`s baby mama Lauren Silverman`s former husband has finally spoken out about the split, describing the experience of losing his wife to the music mogul as "fascinating, unexpected and shocking".
Andrew Silverman, who has an 8-year-old son with Lauren, said that though he had a difficult time after the break-up, he learned a lot about himself as an individual and the importance of family.
The property developer asserted that he also learnt to move forward in life.
Andrew continued saying that making sure their son Adam has a normal environment is the primary focus for both of them.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya