Simon Cowell`s lover`s ex-hubby opens up about losing her to him
London: Simon Cowell`s baby mama Lauren Silverman`s former husband has finally spoken out about the split, describing the experience of losing his wife to the music mogul as "fascinating, unexpected and shocking".
Andrew Silverman, who has an 8-year-old son with Lauren, said that though he had a difficult time after the break-up, he learned a lot about himself as an individual and the importance of family.
The property developer asserted that he also learnt to move forward in life.
Andrew continued saying that making sure their son Adam has a normal environment is the primary focus for both of them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telegu-Hindi actress involved in high profile prostitution racket bust in Goa
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- Twitter bot stands for Caitlyn Jenner by correcting users who misgender her