Simon Cowell`s lover`s ex-hubby opens up about losing her to him
London: Simon Cowell`s baby mama Lauren Silverman`s former husband has finally spoken out about the split, describing the experience of losing his wife to the music mogul as "fascinating, unexpected and shocking".
Andrew Silverman, who has an 8-year-old son with Lauren, said that though he had a difficult time after the break-up, he learned a lot about himself as an individual and the importance of family.
The property developer asserted that he also learnt to move forward in life.
Andrew continued saying that making sure their son Adam has a normal environment is the primary focus for both of them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor still exploring 'singing', finds 'rock music' challenging!
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- Farhan Akhtar opens up on his relationship with 'friend' Abhishek Kapoor
- Raees release: Ritesh Sidhwani happy over MNS' decision to end protest
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season