Simon Cowell wants RiRi to join as 4th judge on `The X Factor`
London: Simon Cowell is reportedly going all out to lure Rihanna to join `The X Factor ` as the show`s fourth judge.
The reality show judge has apparently drawn up a hit-list of sexy girls he wants on board and the singer is his favorite .
A source said that Cowell and Cheryl Cole have two months to find someone to sit in that chair and they want to get the right person.
The source said that this year is an important one for the show, and the 54-year-old could not be complacent and has to come back with a real A-Team.
The source added that the Barbadian singer would be a shock selection because she is not an obvious choice for a family show but that`s what Cowell wants.
Other candidates include Joss Stone, Ellie Goulding, Mel B and Black Eyed Peas star Fergie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!