Sinitta detests being classified as part of Simon Cowell`s `harem`
London: Simon Cowell`s former girlfriend Sinitta has trashed the "harem" tag and revealed that she is no longer sleeping with the X Factor boss.
The 49-year old British-American singer insisted that she, along with Mezhgan Husseiny, Terri Seymour and Jackie St Clair, who accompany the `Syco` boss on his various holidays and social events, were never a "harem", Metro.co.uk reported.
The `So Macho` singer who has been in a relationship for the past two years, said that calling them the 53-year old music mogul`s harem was "as bad as calling us his bitches, as it`s rude, degrading and beyond insulting to suggest that".
She added that all the girls there are "with partners or as friends".
Cowell is expecting a baby with pregnant gal-pal Lauren Silverman in February 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!