Sinitta detests being classified as part of Simon Cowell`s `harem`
London: Simon Cowell`s former girlfriend Sinitta has trashed the "harem" tag and revealed that she is no longer sleeping with the X Factor boss.
The 49-year old British-American singer insisted that she, along with Mezhgan Husseiny, Terri Seymour and Jackie St Clair, who accompany the `Syco` boss on his various holidays and social events, were never a "harem", Metro.co.uk reported.
The `So Macho` singer who has been in a relationship for the past two years, said that calling them the 53-year old music mogul`s harem was "as bad as calling us his bitches, as it`s rude, degrading and beyond insulting to suggest that".
She added that all the girls there are "with partners or as friends".
Cowell is expecting a baby with pregnant gal-pal Lauren Silverman in February 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Audrey Hepburn letters sell at auction for 11,250 pounds
- Caitlyn Jenner praises Donald Trump
- Get that perfect stroke while applying eyeshadows! Watch video