Sonam Kapoor all for water conservation
Mumbai: Bollywood fashionista Sonam Kapoor has called upon her friends, family and fans to conserve water. She has lent support to a campaign Pani Bachao Life Banao.
A three-month-long corporate social responsibility initiative by 92.7 BIG FM, the campaign aims to create awareness about saving water in the country.
“People should follow simple tips at home to save water, like using buckets for bath instead of showers, not keeping tap open with water running and many such small vigilant steps that contribute to creating larger difference in the society,” Sonam said in a statement.
"Water being the basic necessity of life we all should avoid wastage of water in any manner and conserve it in every possible way,” she added.
The fashion diva is currently at the ongoing 66th Cannes International Film Festival, where she has gone as an ambassador of a beauty product brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row