Stevie Nicks` tribute left Katy Perry speechless
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry was left speechless after singer-songwriter Stevie Nicks dedicated rock band Fleetwood Mac`s song "Landslide" to her.
The 29-year-old and her boyfriend, singer John Mayer, were honoured by Nicks at the band`s concert in Las Vegas Dec 30, 2013, reports contactmusic.com.
Mayer posted to Perry on social networking platform Twitter: "John here. Katy can`t write because she`s getting over Stevie Nicks dedicating `Landslide` to us at the Fleetwood Mac concert. Unforgettable."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!