Stevie Nicks` tribute left Katy Perry speechless
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry was left speechless after singer-songwriter Stevie Nicks dedicated rock band Fleetwood Mac`s song "Landslide" to her.
The 29-year-old and her boyfriend, singer John Mayer, were honoured by Nicks at the band`s concert in Las Vegas Dec 30, 2013, reports contactmusic.com.
Mayer posted to Perry on social networking platform Twitter: "John here. Katy can`t write because she`s getting over Stevie Nicks dedicating `Landslide` to us at the Fleetwood Mac concert. Unforgettable."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pakistani actors is extortion, says Ashoke Pandit on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'