Suge Knight remains behind bars for next six weeks

Rap mogul-turned-murder suspect Suge Knight will remain behind bars for the next six weeks as his attorneys prepare his defense.

Suge Knight remains behind bars for next six weeks

New York: Rap mogul-turned-murder suspect Suge Knight will remain behind bars for the next six weeks as his attorneys prepare his defense.

The 49-year-old co-founder of Death Row Records was charged with murder, attempted murder and hit-and-run after he struck two men in a Compton parking lot during a January 29 fight, reported the New York Daily News.

Earlier this week, the West Coast rap impresario appeared in court for a brief hearing which was supposed to address if bail should be set for him. A prosecutor and Knight's attorneys sought a delay to prepare for the hearing, which Deputy District Attorney Cynthia Barnes said might include evidence of a "very large stack of uncharged crimes."

Knight's attorney, David Kenner, said he plans to check the veracity of any new evidence submitted. 

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close