Sunday special: Five things to do to detox
In this post, we will take you through a list of five things you can do on a Sunday to detox mentally and physically.
Mumbai: After a busy, tiring week that leaves you completely exhausted, you do feel the need to get rid of the fatigue to enjoy your weekends and return to work with renewed vigour.
In this post, we will take you through a list of five things you can do on a Sunday to detox mentally and physically. Check out the five things here:
- Meditation is not easy. It needs tremendous concentration power and determination. But you need to start someday, right? Sit in a dimly lit room, light a few incense sticks, chant the OM Mantra and sit down in Padmasana posture with your eyes closed.
- Take a troll or do cycling/ swimming. These simple activities will break the monotony in your professional sphere and help you relax.
- Avoid spicy food. Gorge on some salads/fruit salads, sprouts and light meals – maybe plain daal-chawal, or roti sabzi with less or no spice. Since its summers now, drink coconut water, buttermilk and fruits juices.
- Go for body massage. Look for a good massage parlour and get rid of all the fatigue by treating yourself to something your body desperately needs.
- Do gardening, play with pets or listen to some soothing music. This will help a great deal.