Susan Sarandon`s daughter welcomes baby girl
Los Angeles: Susan Sarandon`s daughter Eva Amurri welcomed her first child, a daughter named Marlowe, with husband Kyle Martino over the weekend.
Amurri, 29, announced in February that she and the soccer commentator, 33, were expecting a baby together, reportedly.
"Actress Eva Amurri Martino gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Marlowe Mae Martino, weighing 6lbs 11oz, over the weekend," the rep says in a statement.
"Both she and her husband, NBC sports analyst, Kyle Martino, are thrilled and enjoying the new addition to their family," the rep added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!