Sylvester Stallone rubbishes fall-out with Bruce Willis
London: Hollywood star Sylvester Stallone has said there is no bad blood between him and Bruce Willis despite the `Sin City` star refusing his offer to star in the upcoming film of `The Expendables` franchise.
The 68-year-old action star said that Willis` refusal to be in the film has not caused any personal animosity between them, reportedly.
"That happens in film and casting. It`s nothing personal. It sounded like it got personal and I`m sorry it did sound that way. But it was actors talking and things move on.
"I think Bruce Willis is a great guy and he does fantastically entertaining films and when he nails it, he nails it big time," Stallone said.
Willis, 59, who starred in the second installment of the action franchise, has now been replaced by Harrison Ford in the third film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC