Taylor Swift buys USD 17 million mansion with cash!
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift has reportedly bought a Rhode Island mansion for whopping USD 17 million with straight cash.
According to reports, Swift was eyeing the 11k square-foot mansion for a few weeks now. The asking price for the house was around USD 20 million, but Swift got it for USD 17.75 million.
It is said that Swift wired the money over and movers were spotted at the house early this morning, reported TMZ Online.
The 23-year-old recently bought a USD 5 million Cape Cod mansion, Massachusetts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!