Taylor Swift is an inspiration to me: Ellie Goulding
London: Singer Ellie Goulding says her friend Taylor Swift, who is popular for penning songs about her relationships, has inspired her to express her feelings in the similar way.
Goulding, 26, said she is similar to the country singer as they both write songs about relationships, reported Daily Mirror.
"Me and Taylor are similar in that we write about relationships. We text and sometimes I only have to say one thing, and even if it`s cryptic she gets it. She`s an inspiration to me because she reinstated how honest you can be about a boy in your music," Goulding said.
"I thought maybe I should stop being so explicit at one point, then I slapped myself out of that. I`m always going to write about people," she added.
Earlier, singer-actress Selena Gomez had revealed that she was inspired by the confidence and wisdom of Swift.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing