Taylor Swift is an inspiration to me: Ellie Goulding
London: Singer Ellie Goulding says her friend Taylor Swift, who is popular for penning songs about her relationships, has inspired her to express her feelings in the similar way.
Goulding, 26, said she is similar to the country singer as they both write songs about relationships, reported Daily Mirror.
"Me and Taylor are similar in that we write about relationships. We text and sometimes I only have to say one thing, and even if it`s cryptic she gets it. She`s an inspiration to me because she reinstated how honest you can be about a boy in your music," Goulding said.
"I thought maybe I should stop being so explicit at one point, then I slapped myself out of that. I`m always going to write about people," she added.
Earlier, singer-actress Selena Gomez had revealed that she was inspired by the confidence and wisdom of Swift.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'