Timberlake calls Miley Cyrus `smart and talented`
Washington: Justin Timberlake has revealed that he thinks Miley Cyrus is smart and talented post her VMA theatrics.
The `Sexy Back` hitmaker told Matt Lauer on `TODAY` show that he is not saying that he agrees with the way the `We Can`t Stop` hitmaker presents herself, but he feels that parents tend to pick a role model for their kids in every 10-15 years, Us Magazine reported.
Timberlake said that the question is if parents want their daughters to be like the role models they have picked or not.
Timberlake had earlier defended the 20-year-old singer for her controversial performance at the MTV VMAs , saying that she is young and is letting everyone know that she is growing up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Ranbir Kapoor has a Bollywood style icon and he is a BIGGIE!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside