Timberlake calls Miley Cyrus `smart and talented`
Washington: Justin Timberlake has revealed that he thinks Miley Cyrus is smart and talented post her VMA theatrics.
The `Sexy Back` hitmaker told Matt Lauer on `TODAY` show that he is not saying that he agrees with the way the `We Can`t Stop` hitmaker presents herself, but he feels that parents tend to pick a role model for their kids in every 10-15 years, Us Magazine reported.
Timberlake said that the question is if parents want their daughters to be like the role models they have picked or not.
Timberlake had earlier defended the 20-year-old singer for her controversial performance at the MTV VMAs , saying that she is young and is letting everyone know that she is growing up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own shit' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!