Tina Fey was nervous about Kermit kiss
Los Angeles: Actress Tina Fey, who was “nervous” about kissing Kermit the Frog in “Muppets Most Wanted”, joked that he was a perfect gentleman about it.
“I was nervous, but Kermit put me at ease. Although I did hallucinate for a few hours afterwards,” the comic writer-actress told Us Weekly magazine.
Tina`s comments about hallucinating are a joking reference to the Bufo Alvarius variety of toad - commonly known as a Colorado River toad or Sonoran Desert toad - which when stroked under its chin produces a poison, which can be hallucinogenic if consumed by humans, reports contactmusic.com.
Speaking about her role as a baddie in the film, which has come out, Tina added that her daughters - Alice, eight, and Penelope, two, - were “excited to see the movie”.
Tina famously wrote and appeared in catty high-school comedy “Mean Girls”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- Think calmly, speak calmly: Juhi Chawla advises people who 'have gone out of senses'
- Herschell Gordon Lewis dies at 87
- Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber split up after 11 years
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study