Tina Fey was nervous about Kermit kiss
Los Angeles: Actress Tina Fey, who was “nervous” about kissing Kermit the Frog in “Muppets Most Wanted”, joked that he was a perfect gentleman about it.
“I was nervous, but Kermit put me at ease. Although I did hallucinate for a few hours afterwards,” the comic writer-actress told Us Weekly magazine.
Tina`s comments about hallucinating are a joking reference to the Bufo Alvarius variety of toad - commonly known as a Colorado River toad or Sonoran Desert toad - which when stroked under its chin produces a poison, which can be hallucinogenic if consumed by humans, reports contactmusic.com.
Speaking about her role as a baddie in the film, which has come out, Tina added that her daughters - Alice, eight, and Penelope, two, - were “excited to see the movie”.
Tina famously wrote and appeared in catty high-school comedy “Mean Girls”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi