TLC star Kate Gosselin appears to mock Asians in Twitter snap
Washington: Kate Gosselin has sparked controversy by appearing to make fun of Asians, by pulling back the skin around her eyes, in a newly surfaced pic on Twitter on Sunday.
The racist photo of the former `Kate Plus 8` star, whose eight children are all of quarter-Korean descent, was posted under the user name Katie Deen, Us magazine reported.
In the controversial pic, the 38-year-old mum can be seen wearing a red halter-top with what appears to be a Geisha or sumo-inspired headpiece, as she pulls back the skin around her eyes, which is a commonly recognized mocking gesture for Asians.
Gosselin can be seen wearing her wedding band in the snap, suggesting that the photo may have been taken before she divorced her husband Jon Gosselin, in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!
- Producer's Guild hold emergency meet after 'Dishoom' leak threat
- WhatsApp chat between Hrithik Roshan and his mother will give you fitness goals! View inside