TLC star Kate Gosselin appears to mock Asians in Twitter snap
Washington: Kate Gosselin has sparked controversy by appearing to make fun of Asians, by pulling back the skin around her eyes, in a newly surfaced pic on Twitter on Sunday.
The racist photo of the former `Kate Plus 8` star, whose eight children are all of quarter-Korean descent, was posted under the user name Katie Deen, Us magazine reported.
In the controversial pic, the 38-year-old mum can be seen wearing a red halter-top with what appears to be a Geisha or sumo-inspired headpiece, as she pulls back the skin around her eyes, which is a commonly recognized mocking gesture for Asians.
Gosselin can be seen wearing her wedding band in the snap, suggesting that the photo may have been taken before she divorced her husband Jon Gosselin, in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing