Tom Cruise, John Travolta launch new Scientology building in Clearwater
Washington: Tom Cruise and John Travolta, along with church head David Miscavige have launched Scientology`s new building worth 145 dollars in Clearwater.
The building covering 377,000 square ft will host the faith`s ballyhooed ‘Super Power’ program, Radar Online reported.
According to the Tampa Bay Times, Miscavige delivered an eight-minute speech, before leading the VIPs into the building.
Super Power, a program drawn up by L. Ron Hubbard more than 30 years ago, is said to enable the religion`s devout to create a new world.
The paper reported that the church expected more than 10,000 Scientologists at the event, but only 3,000 showed up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release