Tom Cruise, John Travolta launch new Scientology building in Clearwater
Washington: Tom Cruise and John Travolta, along with church head David Miscavige have launched Scientology`s new building worth 145 dollars in Clearwater.
The building covering 377,000 square ft will host the faith`s ballyhooed ‘Super Power’ program, Radar Online reported.
According to the Tampa Bay Times, Miscavige delivered an eight-minute speech, before leading the VIPs into the building.
Super Power, a program drawn up by L. Ron Hubbard more than 30 years ago, is said to enable the religion`s devout to create a new world.
The paper reported that the church expected more than 10,000 Scientologists at the event, but only 3,000 showed up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows