Tom Felton pays tribute to Dave Legeno
London: Actor Tom Felton has paid tribute to his `Harry Potter` co-star Dave Legeno, who died while hiking in California, US.
British actor Legeno, 50, who played werewolf Fenrir Greyback in three Harry Potter films, was found in a remote part of Death Valley by a pair of hikers in the early hours of Sunday.
Felton, who played Draco Malfoy, paid tribute to Legeno on Twitter and Instagram. "Dave Legeno. It was always a pleasure. He was a great talent with a heart of gold and always had time for anyone. Dave was a soft, kind gentleman off screen but had the skill to be the complete opposite on screen.
"He taught me lots, You will be missed mate," Felton posted alongside a photograph of him and Legeno.
Legeno was set to star in upcoming film `Sword of Vengeance`, produced by Vertigo Films. Legeno also appeared in Guy Ritchie`s 2000 film `Snatch` and as a League of Shadows warrior in 2005`s `Batman Begins`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!