Victoria Beckham pays tribute to retiring hubby David
London: Victoria Beckham has heaped praise on her husband David following his retirement from soccer.
The 39-year-old fashion designer, who has four children, Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 10, Cruz, eight, and 21-month-old daughter Harper with the hunk, praised the 38-year-old soccer ace for being an inspiration to her and their kids, reported Contactmusic.
"The children and I are so proud of David, it`s been an incredible journey for us all as we have watched him play at clubs all over the world throughout the last 15 years.
"Myself and the children have cheered him from the stands, as he has held high trophies... This was not an easy decision to make, and to me and the children he will always be an amazing sportsman and a devoted husband and father. He is, and will always remain, a true ambassador for sport and is not just an inspiration to myself and our children but for millions of people worldwide," she said.
David announced yesterday that he will retire from professional football at the end of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!
- Preggers Mira Rajput admitted to hospital; hubby Shahid Kapoor's parents hurry to meet bahu!
- Risks are essential, but overrated: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Oops! Iulia Vantur 'just friends' with Salman Khan? Full story inside