Vidyut Jammwal designs self-defence module for working girls
Mumbai: ‘Force’ actor Vidyut Jamwal, who is trained in Kalaripayattu -- a martial art form of Kerala, has reportedly designed a self-defence module for college students and working girls.
A source close to him said: "He has designed an entire module on self-defence for college and working girls that can help them travel without any fear. These are simple technique that don`t need full self-defence course."
"More like a module that can be learned and implemented. Vidyut wants young women to be self-sufficient and independent," the source added.
Vidyut, who impressed with his performance in ‘Force’, conceptualises his own action scenes, which can be seen in his forthcoming film "Commando" when it releases April 12.
He will also design and execute action sequences for himself in Tigmanshu Dhulia`s ‘Bullet Raja’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Kangana Ranaut a true fashion chameleon: Tarun Tahiliani