Vidyut Jammwal designs self-defence module for working girls
Mumbai: ‘Force’ actor Vidyut Jamwal, who is trained in Kalaripayattu -- a martial art form of Kerala, has reportedly designed a self-defence module for college students and working girls.
A source close to him said: "He has designed an entire module on self-defence for college and working girls that can help them travel without any fear. These are simple technique that don`t need full self-defence course."
"More like a module that can be learned and implemented. Vidyut wants young women to be self-sufficient and independent," the source added.
Vidyut, who impressed with his performance in ‘Force’, conceptualises his own action scenes, which can be seen in his forthcoming film "Commando" when it releases April 12.
He will also design and execute action sequences for himself in Tigmanshu Dhulia`s ‘Bullet Raja’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow