Was questioned by mother over my parenting skills: Theron
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron says her mother is concerned about her parenting skills.
The 36-year-old, who adopted six month old Jackson in March, says her mother was baffled when she heard she was feeding her son while watching ‘Game of Thrones’, reported a website.
"And my mum was like, `Do you think it`s fine that you`re feeding your son while there`s sword fights?`. I was like, `It`s fine, mum. It`s fine.` So, yeah, I`m somewhat obsessed with that right now.
"I cannot get enough of that. When my son came in to my life that was our bottle feeds because I couldn`t watch television and I slept so little. And that was my TiVo feed every two hours watching `Game of Thrones`," she said.
Theron says she would censor herself and restrain from cursing when she is around her adopted kid.
"A lot of people have sent me these children`s books, and there`s this amazing book, a best-seller. This book was fantastic for me because it made me realize that I don`t need to judge myself right now."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health
- 'Girl boss': Sushmita Sen's weekend getaway with her adorable daughters!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside