We will arrest Tulisa, say cops
London: Tulisa is expected to face arrest for setting up a cocaine deal that was exposed by a newspaper recently, the police have revealed.
The former X Factor judge, will be questioned by the Scotland Yard, over her hand in fixing the 800 pounds handover with a drug dealer friend.
The `I Need You` singer had arranged for her friend, Mike GLC, to supply half an ounce of `class A drug` cocaine to the undercover reporter of the publication.
The actress was taped telling the Sun reporter at London`s posh Nobu restaurant, that half the guys she knew are drug dealers with one of them being a massive cocaine dealer.
She also described the guy as her best friend.
The 24-year-old star also asked the agent if he wanted weed and insisted that she would talk to the guy and arrange for anything.
When we double-checked if drugs other than cannabis were available, she replied: "Anything - cocaine."
She said she did not take cocaine herself but confirmed that she did arrange supplies for pals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LGBT community won't be free till section 377 exists: Celina Jaitley
- Amitabh Bachchan proud of hosting girl child segment at government's gala
- I was told to slim down for 'Pearl Harbor': Kate Beckinsale
- London diaries: Saif Ali Khan, wifey Kareena Kapoor shopping at a departmental store – View pic
- Attention Malaika! Hubby Arbaaz Khan is all set to romance Sunny Leone on reel