What Fergie said after pregnancy news
Los Angeles: Singer Fergie`s husband Josh Duhamel says she could not believe the news of her pregnancy.
The couple were elated when they heard about the news and Duhamel says: "She was the one when we first found out that was like, `This s*it just got real`. Those were the first words out of her mouth," reports nypost.co.uk.
Duhamel, 40, feels he can manage fatherhood.
"I`m not 24, I`ve got some life experience that I think I can impart... My mother was the disciplinarian and my father was more of a free spirit. Hopefully I`m somewhere in between," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’: Film inching closer to Rs 100 crore mark!