What`s Swara Bhaskar’s survival kit?
New Delhi: Actress Swara Bhaskar believes her survival kit, primarily comprising her friends and family, helps her sail through the ups and downs in her showbiz career.
"Friends who make fun of all my problems, however serious, family that bails me out every time, three furry cats of three different sizes, children’s literature...," Swara told IANS on being asked about her survival kit.
"BBC’s `Pride and Prejudice` series starring Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle, old Hindi film songs, Maggi noodles and lots of adrak chai. Also, the realisation that there is a whole world outside the frame of that camera lens and the set where the film is being shot," she added.
The actress, seen in films like ‘Madholal Keep Walking’ and ‘Tanu Weds Manu’, is now awaiting the release of her films ‘Aurangzeb’ and ‘Raanjhanaa’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia and I can say no to Karan Johar for a film: Varun Dhawan
- Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya's car rams into auto-rickshaw, Dhanush saves her day
- Mahershala Ali to have two roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals how to avoid negativity and her thoughts truly deserve an applause