When drunk, Katie Price becomes Whitney Houston
Los Angeles: Model Katie Price says she thinks of herself as singer Whitney Houston when she is drunk and loves performing her tracks on karaoke.
The 35-year-old, who has made several failed attempts to launch a music career, also said that she often talks to her manager about recording music, reports contactmusic.com.
"I say to my manager all the time: `Come on, let me record music!` It`s not that I`m going to do it for a career, I`m not a pop star, but I always wanted to be a model or a pop star, and in my head I`m Whitney Houston when drunk," Price said.
It`s not a one off thing for Price, reports contactmusic.com.
"I do the same routine at the end of every night. I`ll go, `Ooh I`ve got goosebumps coming!`" Britain`s OK! magazine quoted Price as saying.
"And I`ll always sing five Whitney Houston songs, I love it. I`ve got a karaoke machine at my house and all my friends are like, `Oh no, Kate!` because I make them all sit there and watch me," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!