When Gwyneth Paltrow snapped at Chris Martin
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow was left furious when she found out husband Chris Martin took their two kids for lunch at a fast food outlet.
The Coldplay rocker whisked their son and daughter to a local McDonalds, even though the `Iron Man` star, who was busy in promoting her new recipe book, told him to feed them a healthy, nutritious meal because they would be on the run all day, reported Showbiz spy.
"I thought I asked you to take them for a healthy lunch," Paltrow told Martin.
Chris quickly defended himself, saying he would carefully picked "healthy choices from the fast food menu".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!