When Kate Moss told Justin Bieber to `behave`
London: Kate Moss reportedly told Justin Bieber to behave himself and be more respectful recently.
According to the source, it was during director Riccardo Tisci`s 40th birthday bash, when the supermodel, 40, was heard giving the 20-year-old pop brat some "choice words" like a teacher, after he tried to greet her in a cocky manner, suggest reports.
The source further revealed that the `Baby` singer was left speechless after the "slap in his face" kind of incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Ajay Devgn praises PM Narendra Modi, reveals why they meet less now
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan