When Kate Moss told Justin Bieber to `behave`
London: Kate Moss reportedly told Justin Bieber to behave himself and be more respectful recently.
According to the source, it was during director Riccardo Tisci`s 40th birthday bash, when the supermodel, 40, was heard giving the 20-year-old pop brat some "choice words" like a teacher, after he tried to greet her in a cocky manner, suggest reports.
The source further revealed that the `Baby` singer was left speechless after the "slap in his face" kind of incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult