When Kate Moss told Justin Bieber to `behave`
London: Kate Moss reportedly told Justin Bieber to behave himself and be more respectful recently.
According to the source, it was during director Riccardo Tisci`s 40th birthday bash, when the supermodel, 40, was heard giving the 20-year-old pop brat some "choice words" like a teacher, after he tried to greet her in a cocky manner, suggest reports.
The source further revealed that the `Baby` singer was left speechless after the "slap in his face" kind of incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!