Whitney Houston`s daughter `branded neighbour from hell`
London: Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston`s troubled daughter, and her fiance Nick Gordon were evicted from their building following a police complaint was filed against them for a series of booze-filled all-night parties.
The 20-year-old and her beau, who is also her adopted brother, were booted from the 1,292-pound-a-month two-bedroom Georgia apartment after reports emerged of repeated drunkenness, violent arguments and alleged threats to neighbours, the Daily Express reported.
Although the staff of the AMLI North Point complex refused to verify reports that the residence was "trashed" and in a "disgraceful state", a spokesman revealed that a clean-up crew was ordered in right away after the duo left.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Nightingale of Kashmir' Raj Begum passes away aged 89
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera opens up about assault charges, says 'nothing happened'
- Deepika Padukone approached for Siddharth Anand's next? Here's the truth
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- I don't understand flirting, says Anushka Sharma