Will Smith never punishes children
Los Angeles: Actor Will Smith says he doesn`t believe in punishing his children as it spreads negativity.
Smith has a son Trey, from his first marriage to Sheree Zampino. He also has two children - Jaden and Willow - with current wife Jada Pinkett Smith, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"We don`t do punishment. The way that we deal with our kids is, they are responsible for their lives. Our concept is, as young as possible, give them as much control over their lives as possible and the concept of punishment, our experience has been - it has a little too much of a negative quality," Smith was quoted as saying by metro.co.uk.
"So when they do things - and you know, Jaden, he`s done things - you can do anything you want as long as you can explain to me why that was the right thing to do for your life," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- Neeta Lulla considers National Awards 'milestone' of her career
- Susan Sarandon fights to save death row inmate's life