Will Smith never punishes children
Los Angeles: Actor Will Smith says he doesn`t believe in punishing his children as it spreads negativity.
Smith has a son Trey, from his first marriage to Sheree Zampino. He also has two children - Jaden and Willow - with current wife Jada Pinkett Smith, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"We don`t do punishment. The way that we deal with our kids is, they are responsible for their lives. Our concept is, as young as possible, give them as much control over their lives as possible and the concept of punishment, our experience has been - it has a little too much of a negative quality," Smith was quoted as saying by metro.co.uk.
"So when they do things - and you know, Jaden, he`s done things - you can do anything you want as long as you can explain to me why that was the right thing to do for your life," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telegu-Hindi actress involved in high profile prostitution racket bust in Goa
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- Twitter bot stands for Caitlyn Jenner by correcting users who misgender her