Women should not lose themselves in marriage: Vidya Balan
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan, who will be seen next in `Shaadi Ke Side Effects`, says women should not lose themselves in marriage.
"There are good as well as bad effects of marriage. I am still experiencing it (married life) so I can`t give tips. I feel you should be yourself as women end up losing themselves in marriage.. That should not happen," Vidya, who is playing wife of Farhan Akhtar in the film told reporters here at its first look launch.
Vidya has become a fan of his co-star Farhan after watching `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag`.
On her co-star, she said, "Farhan is an amazing actor. I have seen his films in the past. I am happy that I saw `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` after doing this film, otherwise I wouldn`t have been able to perform with him. He is fabulous," she said adding he has a good comic timing too.
The film is a sequel to `Pyaar Ke Side Effects` and is directed by Saket Chaudhary and produced by Pritish Nandy and Ekta Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive