Zac Efron gaga over Rose Byrne
Los Angeles: Hollywood heartthrob Zac Efron seems to besotted with his co-star Rose Byrne and describes her as his favourite actress.
One of the world`s most eligible bachelors, Efron, 26, teamed up with the Australian actress in “Bad Neighbours”, reportedly.
“She might be my favourite actress in the world,” Efron told a women`s magazine, in an interview.
“She`s got like a light about her you can`t teach or learn. It`s really kinda (kind of) magical. In this movie she plays a strong, funny, easy-going woman. She`s gonna (going to) redefine what you want a wife to be,” he added.
He also said that he loves Australia and has a penchant for the women from OZ.
“...Australian girls are incredibly charming. (Rose) has a unique perspective on life, it`s really upbeat and funny. You could say that`s gotta be from Australia,” he said.
The actor, who is still looking for his special someone, has been linked to Lily Collins and Halston Sage in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'