Zoe Saldana develops ear infection from acupuncture
London: Actress Zoe Saldana has been turned off acupuncture after her last session left her with an ear infection.
The `Avatar` star, who had a series of small needles inserted into her ear to help improve her flow of energy, said her curious nature caused her to fiddle with the pins and she ended up needing further medical treatment, reported Conatctmusic.
"I`ve had it done by my ear... And it does nothing because all I kept doing was, I was shooting a movie in New York, and I was walking and waiting for a traffic light to change and I just kept pressing on it (the needle) really hard and it got infected."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!